Tuesday, February 09, 2010

5 Feb 2010 Dream


  • Please sign my Guestbook

  • 5 Feb 2010


    I had a dream last night that I was at a weird kind of camp. There was a bunch of us soldiers sleeping on cots - the cots were a strange combination of the folding (army) cots and those cots one might buy at Academy sports. Anyway, It seemed the cots came in a kit, and included in the kit were (for lack of a better description – sleeping slippers) made of the same blue/green nylon material the cots were made from.


    It seemed we were waking after a night of sleep, and it was time to go. We were outside. We were folding the cots and putting them (as well as the sleeping slippers) inside the bags they went in and I decided I was going to steel the sleeping slippers.


    So as I was walking away with them, I realized I was going to get busted. I then went back to my kit to replace the slippers, but I realized it wasn’t my kit when I opened it and found the cot inside was covered with dew and grass clippings.


    I knew I took care of my stuff better than that. I then realized I opened someone else’s kit. It belonged to a female soldier I knew in the army –last name “Toliver”. This is all I remember of this dream.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home