Monday, November 14, 2005

Lastnight's (Sunday night) dream: The sale

I don't remember allot of this dream. Just that my wife and I were at a rummage sale or the like. My wife had some stuff she was selling. The only thing I remember her selling were some super small red tools. There was three of them and they went together like a set. I'm not even sure what kind of tools they were, only that they weere about the size of something one would wear as ear rings. I think they were a shovel, a pick-axe and possibly a sledge hammer. somebody (I don't know who) bought them for like .39 cents. Then I remember my wife looking at a disassembled brass bed This is all I remember...

The funny thing about last night was that I was dreaming something (not the above) and I woke slightly trying to describe to myself what I had dreamed so I would remember it, only to forget it anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home