Wednesday, February 10, 2010

10 Feb 2010

  • Please sign my Guestbook

  • 10 Feb 2010
    Dream I had “I have a Daughter”
    I’m titling this dream, “I have a Daughter”. I don’t really have a daughter, but in this dream, I did.
    I was at a constructions site. IT was like a block job where a lot of cinder block walls were free standing, with no ceiling or roof, and scaffolds were set up between some walls.


    It seemed as if I and some others were running from someone or something. We would climb climb a scaffold, then over the top of a wall, or on to the top of the wall, then climb onto a scaffold on the other side.


    I remember there was someone I was trying to help. I was on the top of a wall and as the man was climbing over, I pulled the scaffold closer. The scaffold jarred and caused the guy to fall back into a very wet spot on the floor (back first).
    I was surprised because I thought the guy was going to say something like, I’m gonna get you, but he didn’t. He said, something like, “That’s not right!”


    Then I was running from him. I was like a monkey on the scaffolds. I was up and over them, leaping from the tops then grabbing bars as I was falling through the air. I was like a ‘scaffold spider man’. so I was getting away.
    As I began running on the floor, a young girl stepped from around a partition.. She had her arm wrapped around a doll and a thumb in her mouth.
    She said, “I’m right here Daddy. She looked like she was maybe 3 yrs old. She was chubby with long blond curly hair.


    I looked around trying to gauge how much time I had to get her. I said, “come on.” as I motioned for her to come to me. She said, “I can’t .”


    I went to her saying, “come on” . She was suddenly yanked back. She had an extension cord end tied around her waist. As I drew closer to her, the person holding the other end pulled.


    Suddenly, I wasn’t close to the girl at all. I was across a room from her and the guy holding the other end of the cord. He had some other guys with him., and they were instructed to get me.
    I was like, “oh yea?” and I suddenly had an end of the cord I could pull on, and I pulled. The guy holding the other end said if you keep doing that, the girl’s gonna get hurt.


    This is all I remember of this dream.


    I had another dream prior to the above, but I can’t remember what it was.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home