Thursday, August 26, 2010

Spaghetti Dinner Boots

  • Please sign my Guestbook



  • 26 august 2010

    At the home of my Father and step mother who are no-longer married, I was sitting at the supper table waiting to eat.

    As I looked around, I saw what we were having.

    I think it was a version of Chicken spaghetti. Bu the sauce has way too much velveeta cheese in it. It looked more yellow than red.

    As my step mother was still cooking it, I saw that the pan she was cooking in was actually a room in the house. She was walking through the spaghetti sauce with boots on, as if she were walking through snowy slush.

    This is pretty much all I remember excepth there was a baby there in a high chair waiting in anticipation of eating. I on the other hand was not. I was only going to eat the slop to be gracious.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home