Friday, September 09, 2011

Jump, Ceiling Tile, Sloppy Blocks, and British Boss


  • Please sign my Guestbook

  • I had 2 major dreams last night and this morning. Unfortunately, I can’t remember the first one.
    I was on an inside construction site. It was a large warehouse type building that had some shoddy ceiling tiles, and I was there as a construction worker.

     
    I had the ability to jump really high. The ceiling was a long way up, like 25 or 30 feet. So, I jumped, showing off to the other workers, and touched the ceiling tile with a closed fist, accidentally punching a hole. The boss was there, he was perturbed with me, so I said I’d replace it.

     
    So, I started looking around for a ladder that would enable me to reach the ceiling and was unable to find one tall enough. Eventually, I did find a tall step ladder, but it still wasn’t quite tall enough, though I tried it any way.


    I had to stand on the very top, and stretch as far as I could to reach the ceiling… still not re3aching. Then I lost my balance and started to fall. Thankfully the wall was right there to help support me… but I froze… afraid to move… kind of stuck there for a minute trying to figure out how I could regain my balance without falling.


    I heard the boss, who was watching, say I had some kind of syndrome. I can’t remember the term he used.


    I got down and started looking for items I could use to extend my reach… levels, shovel handles and such.


    As I again went to remove the damaged ceiling tile, I looked up to see many tiles were damaged and I couldn’t find the one I was supposed to change.


    There was a block laying job in progress, and I surveyed the work that was done already.


    The wall being built was about 4 courses high at this point, the fourth course stepped out (unusually far) upon the third. The block layers weren’t cleaning the squished out mortar from under the lip. It was just gobbed up, squished out and pretty bad looking.


    And I was standing there, I think a block layer myself, and I was getting ready to work when 2 guys, stepped behind me and urinated on the wall directly behind me.


    So, I walked around some more surveying the room. The building seemed divided by a wall that had a few openings. I could see some auto mechanic tools through one of the openings, and some auto parts hanging on the wall itself.



    I went and sat at a round table in the corner where the boss-man was sitting. He was reading the paper.



    I got a good look at him. He was a white guy, he had a recessed chin, thin mustache, pointy nose, brown eyes, and strawberry blonde hair.


    His eyes reminded me of my brother’s eyes, His facial structure reminded me of the tennis player, Roger Federreer (sp?).


    When he talked he sounded like he had a British accent.



    This is all I remember of this dream.







    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home