Monday, January 10, 2011

Bank Teller & Hoverboard Chase

10 January 2011 Dream from several nights ago


This was a pretty complicated dream. It involved a bank like building with tellers and and a sort of, walk up teller outside against the wall of the bank building.


At first, I was inside needing to do something at the teller window. When I approached the clerk, I was told she was closing, and I had to use the walk-up window outside.


I went outside, and got in a line with 2 or 3 people watiting. I waited patiently, and when my turn came up, I put some tickets on the counter to exchange, but didn’t have my wallet. I said, “I’ll be right back”, as I went to the car to get it.


My car was parked along the curb, and there were 3 black females in it, whom I did not know. One in the driver’s seat, one in the passenger, one in the back. I told them they were going to have to get out, but they could sit there till I got back. I grabbed my wallet and went back toward the window. I saw that while I was gone, many, many people flocked in line. I had to get at the end.


Then, they drove away with my car.. I went running after them, knowing I could keep up… I started flying, kind of like Michael J. Fox’s character in back to the future 2, on that hoverboard..


In all actuality, I didn’t keep up. I know there was more to this dream, but this is all I can remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home