Friday, September 16, 2011

Hospital, Gift Shop, Weapon Rack, Karate Man

  • Please sign my Guestbook



  • Sept. 16, 2011 Early Morning Dream


    I was pushing a black guy toward the hospital elevator in a wheelchair. He wanted to go outside so we got on the elevator.


    Suddenly, instead of being outside, we were downstairs in a gift shop type of room. I was looking at the items hanging on the store shelves. I was looking at a variety of handguns and ammunition. I was sure the items were toys, but I took one of the pistols down, took a bullet down, loaded the weapon and I just knew it was real… Yet, it was being sold as a toy.


    I’m not sure what happened to that handgun when I started to leave, a guy came in whom I was sure wanted to kill me and other people in the store.


    Suddenly I didn’t have that handgun in my hand! So, I quickly went back to that shelf looking for a replica of the gun I was just holding, but found instead, a .44cal revolver (Dirty Harry-esque), found a package with 1 .44cal bullet and prepared to defend.


    I made an error, however, stepped out into one of the main isles and the dude was standing there pointing a weapon at me. I don’t remember what he looked like or what he was holding.


    I do remember that suddenly, he wasn’t armed. This heartened me and I prepared to kick his ass. I wanted him to know I had the ability, and that I was, in fact, going to kick his ass so I did a kind of weird front kick… and grabbing my ankle, Pulling my foot up by me ear in a display of awesome flexibility…. And this is when my wife woke me up this morning.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home