Thursday, December 29, 2005

29 Dec 05

29 december 2005

Last night I dreamed I had a police issue .357mag at a school. I think I had it and I was going to show it to someone in an empty classroom, except for that one person. But then, I realized class would be starting in a matter of seconds, so I wanted to conceal the weapon. I put it in my pocket, but the outline of the gun showed through my clothes and I knew someone would see it and I’d be in deep shit. So, after realizing I couldn’t hide the weapon in the classroom anywhere, I broke the weapon down into 3 pieces, the barrel, the breech, and the pistol grips… I say breach because I don’t know what else to call the part of the gun that holds the cylinder, the hammer, and the trigger… So I put these parts in my pocket and and left the room I had to go up stairs to get to the ground (exiting) floor, and I took what I thought was a set of stairs rarely taken by anyone else. But, those stairs were a dead end, right into a concrete wall. So I took a different set of stairs, then walked down the hall and went out side where I thought I was ‘home free’. But, a teacher who was entering the school as I left, called me back in. I waited till she headed back in to stash the gun outside.

There was a sack of mortar mix laying on a plot of ground and I quickly put the gun parts under it. About that time, the teacher, suspicious about my delay stuck her head through the door and asked what I thought I was doing. I told her something I don’t remember.

This is all I remember of this dream

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home