Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Terrorist's My Prediction: Next Target

8 feb 2006

I think this dream could have been a telling of something that might happen:

This had to do with a huge strech of railroad. I was with my wife, and we were at a place that was situated near a railroad track that ran east-west. It was daytime, probably because the sun wasn’t neither setting, nor rising and even though it was obscured by clouds I could tell it was somewhere over my head.

My wife said what in the world is that? As she looked north toward the tracks. As I looked, I noticed thick black smoke billowing into the sky from spot after spot all along the tracks as far as the eye could see.

As I went to investigate what the burning was, breathing began to feel funny… like the smoke was tainted with some poison gas like CS, or some chemical agent… And, As I approached the first smoking area, It looked as if some pile of brush had been set on fire, but as I continued east alont the track I saw the black smoke being shot out oof watercannon-like apperati. Like the watercannons used on army washs racks… only these (as I stated) werespewing a toxic smoke into the air. Thankfully, in my dream, the winds were from the south, so I I wasn’t as effected as I thought I might be. (hey, this is a dream)…

So, I’m walking along and I see that every ½ mile or so a spot such as this exists… then I look at another smoke source, and a pile of wood like things (like wooden ‘C’s”is burning. Then, a road runs along side the tracks and a lot of people are outon the sides of the road wanting help, but the police arekeeping the people away from the train (stopped in the tracks) and out of the road. So, as I see an army guy and girl run past me going west, I decided to get behind them and act as if I belong there.

It turned out the girl was doing the same thing, and soon stopped to talk with her sister who was on the train. I kept running behind the soldier who was dressed in Camo. BDU’s.

What I get out of this dream is that Terrorists are planning to use out rail lines to inflict a massive amount of casualties all across the nation. I’d suggest that cargo vans be inspected, and that security in and around train stations and hook-up locations be beefed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home