Monday, October 17, 2011

Dream Clouds Destroys a Building





Please sign my Guestbook






  • Oct 17, 2011- This drawing is crude at best, but it is kinda like what I saw


  • I’m telling about a certain dream I had 2 nights ago so I only remember one aspect of it at this time.

    I was outside, and I looked up at the sky and noticed some strange looking clouds.

    They were shaped like boulders, and they floated within tubular-looking grayish-colored transparent tubes. I know this doesn’t make sense.

    The boulders floated within the tubes which also floated.  There were 3 or 4 boulders per tube.

    I watched as some of the boulders collided with a sky scraper building.  As soon as the floating boulders touched the structure, it emitted fizzling sparks that looked like an electric charge was being released into the building.  Then the building started to ‘decompose’ with electrical sparks of increasing area.

    This is all I remember of this dream.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home