Saturday, March 30, 2013

Weak Carpenter, Cabin, Spray-can sereal killer of Bearded Black Man

Dream prior to  waking March  30,  2013


I had a couple dreams before waking up this morning.

One dream had to do with two aircraft.  I was a passanter on one.  But, before that, I saw a missile (oddly shaped) coming through the air.  I didn't know where it was going to hit or what kind of warhead was on it, but I knew it was going to be bad.  I expected to feel the explosion, but never did.

Back to the aircraft.  These were two VERY stable and stiff aircraft.  I heard on a radio speaker that they were referred to as "gliders" and we were taxiing across what was called the tunnel, which was actually a bridge, to the runway. 

We never did take off, but I remember knowing I was going to die for some reason, so I started saying my prayers.

The next dream had a couple parts.  One part I was helping to repair a proch on someone's house.  I was trying to toe-nail a header over a doorway to show people there that I could do it.  I had problems, though, I couldn't swing the hammer hard at all.... not hard enough... not as hard as I could in real life.  I tried with a framing hammer and my old trusty brick hammer.

Another section of this dream had to do with some cabin like place that I was staying in.  Really, this part of the dream is kind of foggy.  I remember the 'cabin' was kind of cheaply built.  All that was in it was a twin size bed.  This is all I remember of this part.

The next part of the dream  is more serious.  In this dream I was not a participant like in the other dreams.  In this dream, I gathered, there is a sereal killer that first puts his victims to sleep prior to 'doing whatever' to them.

I observed a black man was in his house.  The 'killer' who wasn't alone, approached the black man with an aerosol can in his hand.  He reached around the black mans neck with one hand, while spraying the substance of the can  into his face with the other.  The black man knew  he had to fight back somehow so he grabbed the spray-can-hand of the intruder and pressed it's trigger, redirecting the spray into the room.... it appeared he wanted the spray to put the others asleep as well.

It worked for the most part.  When the black man finally passed out, all but the guy who initiated the assault was knocked out.  The guy with the spray can was only very dorwsy, but didn't pass out completely.

I thought, the black guy is toast. 

The next thing I see, the intruder has the black man splayed out on a bed.  The black guy had a black beard and the killer was stroking it with his hand.

This is all I remember of this dream

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home