Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Space Shuttle crash - Army Truck is Safe

  • Please sign my Guestbook
  • Thursday March 21, 2013

    I'm going to try recalling parts of a dream I had this morning.  It's really March 21, now, 12;51am so I't been a wile since I dreamed this.
    --------
    I was aboard what I think was a space shuttle.  The space shuttle was coming in to land. 

    I seem to remember, however, that the shuttle was coasting down the side of a smooth mountain to a place where the ground curled up (creating a 'jump' for the shuttle to lauch from).

    Anyhow, we were coming in for a landing (I think we hit the jump expecting to lift off) but the shuttle didn't go.  It nosed down and I saw the ground rushing closer and closer.

    I had time to think, 'There's no way we survive this'.  And I asked God to forgive my sins.  I knew when we crashed we wouldn't feel a thing so I waited for tt to happen.
    -------------
    Another part of the dream I was with some soldiers in a large wheeled vehicle.  Someone else was driving.  The driver was angry, I don't remember why, so he hit the gas and headed toward what looked like a dry lake bed. 

    I thought, 'maybe the lake bed isn't completely dry, if not, we could get stuck.

    So, the driver floored the gas  and speeded around curves, swurved this way and that, cam really close from hitting another large wheeled vehicle that was hauling large pipes on a tow-behind-flatbed.

    We didn't hit it.  This is all I remember of this dream.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home