Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bayou, Little Girl and Bus Station Dream Tue Aug 14, 2012


  • Please sign my Guestbook


  • In this dream I think I started out at the edge of a bayou.  
    I was on the side of the bayou which was about 50 feet to the other side which was where I wanted to go.  I saw a place where an island stood in the center of the bayou and I thought I could jump to the island, then jump from the island to the other side.

    When I reached the other side,  I turned around and  noticed how beautiful the bayou was.  There were dozens of cypress trees.  The bayou water level, however, was pretty  low so the bottoms of the trees were all showing.   I also realized the low water level was the reason I was able to cross the bayou on the island.  I looked at the island, beautiful really, I thought that would be a great place to go camping.    I thought I could hike out there and try to jump onto the island with my camping supplies and I thought, no, I wouldn't be able to make it... I'k have to wade through the water.

    Then I walked back to where I started, having to cross back across the bayou.  About half way through, it wasn't a bayou any longeer.

    It was a strange swimming area where other people were having fun.  

    It was strange because it had a ladder attached to a stone wall and swimming near the ladder, somehow.  I noticed just when somebody threw water into a girls face.  She laughed, and I laughed also as I climbed the ladder past her.  She saw me laugh and splashed a little  water in my face.

    I kept climbing the ladder and was slowed by a young girl (Probably around 6 years old) in a one piece swimming suit.  I Looked up at her as she climbed the ladder and I saw her mother (or grandmother) above her climbing also.    They got off the ladder at the top - into a hallway.  The  older woman pulled the little girl by the arm, placing herself between me and her daughter.

    Suddenly, I was in a bus station.  I was trying to get to a particular bus before it left.  So, I was moving  quickly.  I was also carrying something in my left hand.  it was a coiled up rope of some kind that was rigid like a frisbee.  There were lots of stairs I had to go down.  The stairs had metal railings and I could reach across  to both railing at the same time, so I did that.  I grabbed each railing and supported my weight with my arms/hands and slid down them lifting my feet.  I went down several flights of stairs that way.

    Somehow I knew the bus schedule and I were not jiving.  I didn't think the bus would be there waiting for me, but I kept moving quickly anyway.
    ----------

    This is all I remember of this dream.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home