Sunday, October 30, 2011

Home Showing, Music Box and Obese Men

  • Please sign my Guestbook



  • 30 Oct. 2011 Dreams

    I was in a stranger’s new home. The strangers was a husband and wife couple.


    The house had a very large living room on the order of 50’ X 50’.


    The owners were showing me their new home and at this particular instance I was being shown what I believed to be a cathedral-esque organ (or chime) configuration they had built behind a huge wall.


    The lady reached up on a single shelf that was set high against a wall.


    It was almost as if I was a small child (now that I think about this dream) and I expected that what she was reaching for was a keyboard. I couldn’t see the top surface of the keyboard, though (as she reached for it) and I asked, “Is that a regular keyboard?” The man and woman said, “Yes” in unison.


    Then as she brought it down I looked upon its surface and saw that it only had like 5 or 6 large white-ish buttons on it.


    She pressed one and music started coming from walls all around the large room.


    I looked toward the back wall where music was coming from looking for speakers, and saw some small metallic ‘things’ jutting from the walls.


    The metallic objects were about 3 inches in diameter, they were cylingrical and jutted out about 3 to 4 inches with a cover that reminds me of the metal cap that goes on large oxygen (torpedo) bottles.


    I exclaimed, “Talk about surround sound!” I can’t remember what music was being played, but I do remember the woman saying she was trying to get more selections.
    I had another dream before the above one. I don’t remember most of it. There were some obese people in it.


    I was with them and we all were standing around a cleared table… like a conference table.


    2 of the fat people were interacting, and at first all I could see were their faces as guy 2 was making some comments and finished up with a remark about guy 1 having so many “jelly rolls”.


    I looked at guy 1 and he was really obese! I don’t believe I’ve ever seen anyone that big, not even on the biggest looser.
    This is all I remember of this dream

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home