Monday, August 20, 2012

Aug. 20, 2012 Stone Surfing, Movie Theater, Jesus Moment, Kid course Dream

Written at 3:30am to 4:26 am.

This dream I had had 3 or 4 parts.  one pare was me in a river with lots of other people.  The river was flowing quickly because it was flowing down a long rather gradual hill.  There was a sport people were doing.  They would feel around under the water with their feet for a certain type of stone.  They could find it by feelingt its texture and shape.

It was explained to me because I was new here that a certain rock would propel me through the water quickly.

I did find a rock I felt around with my foot and put my toes and ball of foot on it then put my weight on it.  When i did, I suddenly felt the stone vibrating and it began pulling me.  I'd say the river was only ankle deep.  And it suddenly appeared as if I were on a river-race-course.  The stone was propelling me upward at a high rate of speed.  I could hear an announder talking about how my speed was breaking a record set by -now some unremembered name.  I was zig-zagging avoiding other people. And I zoomed up the hill at break-neck speet.  Then I saw the end.  It looked like the end of pole position the old video game.  There was a virticle pole on each side of the river and when I went through it there was a cartoon flashing stars and the announcer was saying he did it.

I was being asked, then, how i felt about beating so-and-so's record.  I said i didn't start out with that goal in mind and that I was just a beginner.  They then left me alone.

Another part of the dream... I was in a movie cinema theater.  In the lobby, I think, there was a woman with her 6 or 7 year old girl.  The little girl seemed to be attracting my attention.  I looked at her mom and wondered generally about the both of them- was she single, was the little girl well behaved?  Then, I was sitting in the theater.  A woman was sitting in the row in front of me and a little to the right of me.  I'm not sure if she is the same girl from the lobby.  She wasn't aweful looking, and I thought about how blissful it would be to take her home (if you know what I mean).  But, slhe wasn't there with me and I couldn't see the movie screen very well.  I said to those around me (including that woman) that I was moving up where I could see better.

The theater seating was similer to other theaters.  the floor sloped down toward the screen-stage area.  Only in my dream, the slope was verty steep.  I saw where I wanted to go sit was vacant.  so I headed down there.

The next part of the dream had to do with Jesus.  I was in a gospal church.  People were singing and praising.  It was a 'black' church- a type of service I wasn't familier with.  I couldn't see where I was sitting or standing.  It was like I didn't have a body at all.  And after a time, I could sence my spirit moving.  I looked around at the people praising God and thanking Jesus and singing and I could feel the worshiper's genuineness.  They were for real.

Then I was standing in a room.  I think the floor was marble and there were marble pilesters holding up a kind of low ceiling.  It was like a sanctuary room.  I heard, "I have prepared this for you."  The top of a banquet table was filled with things and food.  I don't remember what any individual item was, but as I let my mind understand it was all for me the voice said something like "but it will kill you."  or "but it will end your life."  He, Jesus, I think was telling me something to that effect.

I sudenly saw myself lying on the table (coffin like).  As I stooped to wake myself, the voice told me this is what would become of me.  I was then instantly covered in a dark grey tarp (wrapped infact) and all the contents of the banquet table were placed on top of me.

In another part of the dream, I was running a sort of childs obstacle course meant for ages 5 or 6. 

I've never seen anything like it in real life.

It was built on the ground in a streight line.  The course was split into two halfs so 2 children could run side-by-side ift they wished, though the obstacles they encountered at the same time were not necessarily the same.  The

In side the course gave the feeling of being in a tunnel that had no walls- only a ceiling and a frame of the walls.

I was running the course with the kids.  Abstractly, I wondered if I was a kid in this dream or if I was the 'me of today'. 

I think I was the 'me of today'.

So I was nearing the end of the course where a pretty female attendant (or councelor or teacher) and she was encouraging me... and ribbing me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home