Wednesday, May 01, 2013

EAR POPPING TORNADO TRIES TO GET ME


  • Please sign my Guestbook

  • WEDNESDAY MAY 1, 2013-

    I just recalled part of a dream I had last night.  I remembered this dream because of the rain we are having today and a weird sensation I just had in my left temple.

    I remember being in a room, maybe it was a one-room cabin.  I was in this room with someone (don't know who), and a tornado was coming.

    We knew it was approaching because of the sound, then my ears began popping as if I were gaining altitude in an airliner.  I knew the tornado was directly above us, and I was hoping against hope that the cabin would survive the violent winds then a door flung open (outward), I think it was the exterior door, but I began to get sucked out of the cabin.  I was sitting on the floor sliding toward the door.

    This is all I remember of this dream.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home