Thursday, February 23, 2006

23 Feb 06

I've had a few dreams lately that I haven't written down. I'll try to recall one now:

I was at a kind of school (I think) and I knew something was going to happen... I think some people with guns were going to be shooting people.. so I was trying to get away...... oh wait, i have a different dream I had yesterday....

I was in somekind of shop... like the back of a big store or something that had a concrete floor and a dock with a overhead door that was elevated at least 4 feet from the ground outside.

So anyway, I remembered this place because in a previous dream I had repaired - repoured the concrete floor because it had humps in it that needed to come out. then I remembered suddenly I also remembered all the details of that job and realized that the floor had looked as if I hadn't ever done the work. Someone was with me and I began tellling him ... there's the pipes , there's the humps in the floor, and there were some artillery pieces there that were formorely in the bay, but were now out in the yard and were really small and toyish looking compaired to how I remembered them.

This is all I remember of this dream...

The other dream I started to talk about I ended up getting away, but not before I scaled some scary steel steps with no handrails, and interacted with the gunmen as if I didn't belong there andd were therefore exempt from their wrath.... I guess I was convincing enough.

end of dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home