Saturday, October 29, 2011

Handstand, Backhoe-Blazer-catch, and Soldier Laugh Attack

  • Please sign my Guestbook


  • Morning Dream 10/29/11


    I was in a room and there were people around…. I think it was a barracks with soldiers laying on their bunks watching me… I was at near a doorway when I squatted down and attempted to do a handstand. I couldn’t quite get my arms to straighten out because I wasn’t strong enough to press to the handstand like I once could. So I stopped trying and decided to do some pushups instead. I started knocking them out, but I was on a spot in the floor where 2 rooms were separated and there was a hump in the floor where I was placing my hands. Therefore, it wasn’t a push up from a true ‘horizontal’ front-leaning-rest. (I was cheating).

    I was part of a construction crew. I was a new guy trying to prove my value to the foreman who had to go somewhere when he told me to climb aboard the backhoe and he was going to follow behind with a Blazer. So I was driving down the street (what city, street, I don’t know) and suddenly the foreman was climbing aboard the backhoe I was driving. He said something like, “go drive the blazer.” So I looked back and the blazer was just coasting along behind us WITH NO DRIVER!

    So without stopping the tractor I was on, I jumped down and ran toward the blazer which had slowed considerably. It actually began rolling backward and I had to chase it as it coasted backward and seemed to steer itself into a store parking lot.

    The parking lot was completely empty of other cars, So there were none to stop the Blazer from hitting the store as it headed directly toward 2 large picture windows. I ran alongside the blazer grabbing the door through the open window and I pushed against the direction it was moving. I knew I was going to be able to stop it because It wasn’t going fast at all.

    Once I stopped it, (the dream gets a little foggy here) I was suddenly a soldier again in the same parking lot and the Blazer was suddenly an army truck (not sure what type) with a canvass covered generator trailer behind it.

    There were 2 other soldiers I was interacting with; one male, one female. The male said ….something that was a put-down about almost crashing the vehicle. He said something like, “You shoulda been wearing your (something or other; I can’t remember what)..” to which I said something like, “if that the case, I should have been driving around with my gas mask on to then, huh?” This dream statement was very witty, my dream-self thought, because I started laughing uncontrollably.

    Wave after wave of laughter rippled through my body. The other male soldier had left, but the female one was laughing also; not so much because of what I said, but because of how I was laughing.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home