Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mini-Computers and Strange Baseball Overalls

Somehow this post didn't publish so this is my second try at posting it.

I awoke this morning at 4:15am this morning.

There was a counter with some mini-computer devices on them.  They were smaller than tablets, but larger than i-phones.  

I was unable to use them because of my poor vision, so I was looking for an accessibility wizard to get me a magnifier so that I could see.  These devices were cool.  They were tethered to the counter by a cord, like you see at the camera section of Walmart.

Next thing. (I know I'm forgetting some of what I had written this morning.)

At first I saw a photograph of an incident that (supposedly) occurred back in the 50's, 60's or early '70's.  The photo was taken in a boy's bathroom of a school.  The picture showed the exterior opaque window-lined wall and a couple dudes in the foreground.   The thing with this photograph was it showed a male figure crashing through the window butt first from the outside.  He was dressed like a rugby or baseball player.

Next thing I know I'm outside with  some similar team and I am witnessing a scuffle between some players.  I don't remember if I was a participant or not at this point.

Next thing I know I was under a pavilion-type structure that was kind of like a dugout, but it was much closer to home plate.  In fact, when one went up to bat he only needed step outside the shade of the roof on the side of the pavilion to go up to bat.  

A  guy went up to bat.  He was pitched a ball that he undercut.  The ball popped up, and the players under the pavilion with me began yelling, "it popped up take another swing."  He did, and connected.

It was a short bouncer and when the guy ran toward first, the ball actually hit him in the legs.  But, he wasn't out.  He kept running and stopped at  first.

The guy had overalls on that were much too big and  long.  I overheard someone say they help hold him up. (I don't know what that meant.)  Then the guy said they are long and moist.

This is all I remember of this dream. 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home