Monday, January 06, 2014

Battle of the Bands and ball cap

  • Please sign my Guestbook

  • 1/6/2014 - (with sarcasm) This dream was good!.. unbelievable.

    I'm having a hard time remembering this dream but I'll share what I do remember.  There were 2 songs in question.  One we had a good idea we would use, the other I had just finished and sent in... or was just submitted.

    A fellow musician had entered us in a battle of the bands in Los Vegas.... a national version.  In my dream I met with him and we went to a place to sign up.

    I was informed there were like 12 bands.  There was a woman there wearing a long brown leather coat that went to her ankles.

    So, we signed up.  Then we were at a bar.  I was at a table with my band-mate.  I remember thinking how crazy it was for me to play on such a stage as the one in Los Vegas because I had never even sang while playing a guitar and I couldn't sing to begin with.

    I asked the guy which song he submitted.  He submitted the one I didn't want him to use.  I just wrote one I thought was much better.

    He told me it didn't matter we could play them both.  The audience, he said, would be given acard and could vote for their favorite.

    Then the brown-leather-coat-woman from the sign-up came in carrying a box.  She produced two ball caps bearing the battle of the bands logo.  They were grey and white with ridiculously long and wide bills.  The bill also had a number on it as if it were the (I think)a 6th or 9th annual event.  I can't remember which it was...but I believe it was number 6.

    This is all I remember of this dream.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home