Monday, June 03, 2013

Little Chinese Girl washes Pathogens from her Backside ( I guess)

3 June 13 ... recalling this dream at 7:00pm.

This dream had to do with little Chinese girls.

What I remember at this point is seeing a young girl, maybe 7 years old, was wearing one of those Sumo-wrestler garments. It was one of those things that was like a thin - narrow diaper.  A particular girl's had  what appeared to be a puff-ball where the thing tied in the small of her back.

I recall some words were being spoken like a news real or maybe the words were in my own head... but they said something about pathogens.

So one of the girls, not sure if it was the same one, was walking beneath a series of flowering-vine-laced archways  that had urns of water placed beneath them.  They were about 3 feet tall and about 2 feet around.  

The girl I was watching climbed upon one of the urns and submerged her bottom.

This is all I remember of this dream.


  • Please sign my Guestbook
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home