Sunday, June 02, 2013

Inappropriate wife activitity

June 2, 2013

I was in someone’s living room with my wife and a man.  I don’t know who the man was.  Also, there may have been other people in the room.  I’m not sure about that.

So, my wife and the guy were sitting on the couch.  She had her legs laid across the lap of the guy and her face was kind of turned into the back of the couch.  The guy was bent over as if listening to her whispers.  I was trying not to be an insecure husband, but after a few minutes of this I began noting my concerns to my wife.

I don’t remember what I said, or tried to say, but it was something along the lines of ‘this isn’t right’ and ‘I’m supposed to be okay with this?’

But, when I really got going with my ranting and raving, my words wouldn’t come out right.  I was slurring my words and my tongue felt too large for my mouth.


This is all I remember of this dream.


  • Please sign my Guestbook
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home