Saturday, August 27, 2016

8/27/16 Big boob girls, Beautiful lady, Sudden storm and coworker interaction

8/27/16  09:30 hrs.

I was on a trip to a water park town with my coworkers   I was staying at a hotel… the previous day in this dream we did go to the water-amusement park but I can’t remember the details.  On this day, I remember sitting in a meeting where jonathan was explaining how we would approach  the river portion.  He had a dry erase-board that had features drawn our in a crude map.  Then I was at the hotel.  And I think I may have been in the room with the  strange women who were half dressed with large breasts.  Not all of them had big boobs,.


Oh…oh!!!  In one part of this dream, I was in a building that had  rooms inside  for tenants. 

I was there, maybe with the strangw women,  but I saw in an adjacent room  a little girl seemed to be playing.  I could see another woman in a bed.  As I went in, the young girl started playing with me.

The woman was in bed with an older infant, maybe 10 months old.  The baby had dark short hair.  Mom had blond hair.. it was strait and shoulder length.   She had a pleasant face with beautiful eyes.   She was a stranger to me although we seemed to have a deep connection.  The woman got up to go do something and I laid down in front of her baby (instead of behind her baby like  the woman was).    Then, seeing me, the baby put its arms around me.  The lady came back and laid down in her place, then the mentioned her baby liked me.. then the baby turned toward mom. I wanted to see where this was going…. I could see she had other small kids.  One of them even sat on my lap for a moment when I first entered the room.

I was on a commercial building site where blocks were being laid.    It was a “drem construction job I’ve been on before)  It was possibly a school.   I went in to see if any of my old mason-friends were working.  The job had come a long way since I saw it last.  I went in and as someone passed me I commented I don’t see any of the masons, where are they?”   Someone pointed and said down there.   So I looked down some stairs and saw just two people laying blocks.  I recognized Scott, but the other I didn’t.  As the unfamiliar guy laid some, a portion of his wall began to fall.  I grabbed ahold of it and held it in place as he reinforced the morter joints with his trowel and fingers  He said, “thank man”.    This is all I remember of this part…. Except At one point someone came in and said, “You better be at the meeting by 5:30”  Presumably a metting about the water park vacation with my current therapy coworkers.    So, after spending some doing I din’t remember what, I went to go outside and the sky was BLACK.  And I mean black.  I knew trouble was coming quickly because a few moments earlier I looked out and the sky was white… and bright.  So seeing it was black… so black, I immediately ran back inside .  I put two block walls between myself and the outside.  And the wind hit.  The wind was so hard it felt almost like an earthquake.  Debris started falling from the ceiling, I said, “lord help us”.


One part of the strange dreaM EPISODE  this morning, Jonathan  and I were in what seemed to be a n alley with a roof.  I say this because jonathan was looking for something along a wall and I said, “I think this used to be two separate buildings that were made into one”  I pointed at the wall and said, “I think this used to be an exterior wall”.  It was brick.  It had a canvas covering on it and he pulled it aside revealing a murial of some sort.. then another canvas cover was there.  This is all I remember of this portion of the dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home