Saturday, October 31, 2015

10/31/15 Honesty and Courage put to the Test

Saturday 10/21/15  4:57am

I dreamed I was having an argument with a man about whether or not I lie.

He was a white man about 50, tall and he had several friends with him.  I could tell they meant business.

He was like, “Do you lie?” I thought about it and said, “no”.

We were outside in a small yard.  He said, “you sure?”… then went on with a tirade about dishonesty.  I said, “well maybe I shouldn’t have…”   And he interrupted me saying, “see you are a liar!”  I clarified myself about a mistaken belief I counted on which made something I said, untrue.  But, it wasn’t my fault.

Feeling self-righteous and indignant, I boldly explained, “I don’t freaking lie.  I don’t have anything to hide!”

I feel like I was trying out for some squad of soldiers… a band of brothers.  I don’t know what their function was, though.

Then I tried to show them I could fly like I can do in my dreams, but when I pulled on the air with my bent-elbows I could onluy manage a hover of just a couple feet above the ground.

Another Dream tonight, I was at an outdoor gang party.  To start with, I didn’t feel confident being there. 
Then someone snatched me and pulled me to an area off to the side.  I was hearing gunshots.  And now I was getting scared.  They were hazing some new guys and I realized I was a new guy.  If I wanted in I had to go out into a clearing where I would be shot at.  If I managed to get out there and not get shot, I was in. 

I started looking for a way out.  There was a chainlink fence to my left about 10 foot high.  To my right was   a black shed-like structure.  I would have to scale a wall, run about 30 feet then jump over a fence. (I’d be shot before I mad it).

I think they were Hispanic.  They said, “you gotta do it.”  When I they saw me glance around to find a way out and they said, “no no  no. You wanna die now?  So, reluctantly I decided to do it. 

This dream scenario became a bit familiar, so, I did as memory served me: I started angrly stripping my clothes off.  I was attempting to show them that I was not scared.  I had on a white button-up shirt and black slacks and black loafers.

Then a kid runs up behind me and I feel him tap me on the neck.  He was a thin white kid of about 10 years. 

As he passed me he was kind of hopping saying like he had so much energy and if he didn’t move he would burst.  He said, “we gotta make it even.”    I realized he had a box cutter in his hand, with the blade wide open, and that’s what he tapped my neck with.  I didn’t feel the slice in my neck.

He tried to swipe at my arm, but I was able to move aside to avoid it. 

Then I stepped toward the place I’d be shot at, and saw the shooter setup.
Two people were behind a plywood wall each had a revolver (pistol)  barrel poking from a small hole.  The holes were too small for the shooter to use the aiming mechanisms.  They would be simply pointing and shooting.  I was supposed to see where the barrels were pointing and move away from that direction.

I said, “I could get killed! Has anyone died doing this?”  Some one else said, “yeah, all the time.”


This is all I remember of this dream.


  • Please sign my Guestbook
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home