Friday, December 18, 2015

Cow licks kitten 12/18/2015

I was with a lady (someone I know, but I can’t remember who she was now).

There was a pitiful looking calf licking something.  I thought it was a strange-headless-limbless carcass of possibly another cow.  But then I realized it was a really cute kitten.  A person I was with (whose land we were on) said the cat population exploaded there and now there were over 400 cats there. 

As I looked at the calf, I realized it was blind.  As it licked, I said, look at it’s eyes they are glazed over (with a milky white film.

I attempted to call out for the cow to come to me, but I was ignored.  I then petted the kitten who cringed away from my finger…. Actually I think the kitten was blind…. But now I think the kitten was (though it didn’t look it) were so young their eyes weren’t open yet.


This is all I remember of this dream.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home