Friday, October 23, 2015

10/23/15 - River Path, Lost car, Survivalist's House, Naked at Reunion

2:44  am  Friday morning 10/23/15

I dreamed I drove my car and stopped on the street beside 2 brick buildings.  I got out and went down a grassy embankment to a concrete breezeway between the two buildings.  I had the feeling I was there before and knew the place.  I walked bast the buildings and off of the concrete walkway onto a path that seemed to run along a river.  

The path was narrow with tall weeds or tall grass  on each side of me. 

I think I was attending a college hangout or party because (later on the way out) I was passing young adults who were on their way to where I was leaving..

But I don’t remember what happened at the place I went to.  I do remember hurriedly leaving though.  And I was looking for my car.  It was my blue Honda that I really used to drive.

After I emerged from the path on my way out, I had the feeling I would have a difficult time finding my car again and I did.  Strangely, I felt like I would be able to look down and see it from a high place  above the brick buildings.    So, I emerged onto the concrete walk and looked down to see my car… not there!

I think it was like I was on top of the building and it had a flat roof, a portion of which jutted out toward the street where I drove my car.  I thought, maybe I’m confused where I left my car.   So I went down some stairs and around to  the front of the building and there my car sat.  I heard a voice say something like, “I told you it would be there”.

But as I walked around to the driver side, I saw what looked like a boot on the back tire.   But it wasn’t a boot.  Someone put a boot-like attachment on my back tire which was connected to a chain which was connected to a track hoe.    Immediately I thought I left the car too long sitting on the side of the road, but as I looked again I think I was on tip of large dam with concrete side railings.

I was yelling “hold on, hold on!” to the driver of the machine. I followed my car down into a shop with an overhead door. The place was filthy and cluttered.  He told me I was going to have to walk.

The next thing I know, I’m at a sporting  goods store.

The floor was carpeted and I remember walking through the place.  I walked through a wide doorway with no doors, through a large room with the check out counter on the left.  I saw the back wall had some interesting merchandise upon it.  I can’t remember what the stuff was.  But I remember an employee coming over to me who suggested a particular one of  the items.  I remember it was round, flat and fit in the palm of my hand.  It was shiny as well.

I started to leave but realized I had not hung the item  back up.  It was still in my hand.  So I went and put it back.  As I was leaving, I walked past the counter and a display of boots.  They were on display upon stacked  circular  shelves of decreasing size from the floor up.  It looked more like ladies fashion foot ware rather than hunting boots.

The next thing I am at someone’s house.  There are several of us there.  I think I went to the house with a couple women and a t least w other men, my boss-man and friend, Karl, and one of my co-workers, Michael. 

So the house belonged to a survivalist.   The house was built pm high stilts or maybe concrete pylons  over water.  A large man-made pond I believe.  I don’t remember the inside of the house.

I do remember the owner had a porch running along at least one side of the house.  It had a hand railing.  At one spot on the porch, thee railing was gone, and a large metal basket was tied up.  It was used to transport the home owner across a wide gap in the porch floor.  I think maybe he had another “house” like 15 or 20 feet away from the one we were occupying … like maybe he had another structure he parked a boat beside, climbed  up, gets in the basket and pendulums to the main house.  Yes, I think this is it.  This way, no one can get to his place without  a helicopter.  The house was like 40 or 50 feet above the top of the water.

So I remember the guy coming out of the house, he throws something down.  A large square plastic bowl of sorts.  He starts pulling out  stuff that looked  like   food… meat.  Maybe turkey drumsticks.  He wiped an end of it across his butt, then douse it with some  reddish liquid he kept in  a ketchup dispenser, then tossed it  over the railing and into the water.

(I’m remembering another part of this dream session, I was naked and in bed at a family reunion.  It was like a reunion banquet and I was  out side where all the tables were set up, and people were eating, but I was naked in bed.    I wanted to get up and get some clothes on but everyone would see me.)

So, back to the survivalist’s home.  Apparently he was feeding the wildlife in the water.  So I looked over the railing into the water.  You would not believe the wildlife in that water.

I saw trout, catfish, snakes, I even saw a tarantula  swimming  along with turtles. 

I exclaimed to Karl, “Wow!  Would you look at all the stuff in  that water?”  Karl looked over the edge and said,  “wow!  You’re right!  That’s incredible.”

The water was very clear and we could see all the way to the bottom. 

The shore wasn’t too far away and suddenly we saw 2 of the girls we came with on the grass just beyond the shoreline.    They were making noise laughing and talking.  The homeowner got angry and said, “I thought I told you people, KEEP QUIET!”  I said,  “I’m so sorry”.  The guy was like, “I’ll show you sorry.” And he scooped me up and acted as if he were going to toss me over the railing into the water, then as he started to throw me, I saw Michael had the other half of me and I realized they were pranking me.  They weren’t going to toss me in.










  • Please sign my Guestbook
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home