Saturday, November 07, 2015

11/6/15 Scaffold fall, Head comes off

11/6/2015    1:57 AM

I just dreamed I was with some men on a scaffolding apparatus outside of a building  It was at night.

Some men came out and picked a few of us to go inside the building with them.
We were not a construction crew. 

I guess I didn’t like being left out side and I wanted to see what was so damn important inside and I followed them; shortly after they went in.

It was like the people went in from the scaffolding, through a door-like  thing,.  When I followed them inside I was stopped by a big sheet of thick plastic hanging from the ceiling like a big curtain.  It was closing off the entrance and blocking me from seeing what was happening because there was a black  fabric hanging behind the it.  

I managed to find the right-hand edge and was peering arouned.  My boss-man saw me looking so I took foff running.  

He came to the edge of the scaffold and yelled, “okay, now who was that?”

I had jumped done a bit and was quietly hiding.

Someone was on a scaffold above me and was going to give me away, so I was trying to shut the person up.  I was holding my finger over my mouth saying shhhhhhhhhhh.  But he wouldn’t shut up so I reached up and pulled the person down by the shoulder and threw the person to the ground.  It was  long enough way down for the person to hit with a shwap, and I saw the impact was strong enough to cause the person’s head to come off.

I felt like I had to get away because my life was in jeopardy.    So I started running.  And I disc overed I could jump very high.

-this is all I remember of this dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home