Thursday, October 08, 2015

10/8/15 Kidnapper Drowns Victim - Psychic Dream?

2:40 Am

I just woke up from a dream choking.

I dreamed I was a kidnap victim kept in a house and I got away.

I think I was psychic in my dream.

I  remember that I unsuccessfully tried escaping before. 

The house was on a road that ran along the top of a hill.  There weren’t a lot of trees.  The road the house was on intersected another road somehow below which curved around and ran parallel to  the part of the road the house was on.  So I could see the a road  down the hill  as I stood on the road in front of the house  This road was also on a hill.

In the house I remember a dark haired young man.  I was shocked that this man would allow himself to be kidnapped too.  He was behind a plexi-glass window, as if he were a window display.  He was in the fetal position sucking his thumb and whimpering.  It was as if he were positioned not flat on a normal bed, but kind of like he was mounted in his position on a black felt covered wall  , some 12 inches behind the plexi-glass.  I wondered in my dream why he doesn’t just punch the plaexi-glass and get away.  I checked it with my hand to see if it was plexi or not.  It was thin too.

Then I turned around and saw a  big wheel “type” bicycle (2 wheeler) in  a half opened box.  This was my escape .

I took the bike out and started to get out of the house with it cause our captors were gone.  I rode down the hill, coasting.  Then I thought I better not use  the streets because I’d get caught by the captors again.

So I cut through people’s yards.  I didn’t realize, however, that  my escape would be hindered by fences behind people’s homes.    Finally I came to a  tall chain-link fence  that bordered next to a street.

There were some officers there.   One officer was a young latino/indian man.  The other was a blond hair woman, and there was a guy.

During my escape, I  think I knew the street name and number of the house I was kept in.  but I was unable to read it(or see it) .

I think I was a little kid in  the dream.

The officers were talking to me.   They were telling me  (through the fence) that it was over now.    One told me the police were at the house already. 

The lady mentioned another case.  She said, remember that case from last month or week (I’m not sure now) …  then the dream me  started choking. .

It was as if the dream me was psychically connected to someone in that house who was being drowned.  I managed to gasp, they’re drowning me.  One of the officers  yelled into his walkie talkie, “get in there they are killing one of them!”  the dream me was really choking now.  I could feel that I couldn’t inhale anymore and I was unable to breathe.

That’s when I awoke really choking and gasping for air.


Strange dream huh?



  • Please sign my Guestbook
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home