Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Kid Poo & Old Friends

  • Please sign my Guestbook
  • 1/8/14 -


    This morning I dreamed I was in some large cluttered room  There was a child there who I was looking after... a boy of about 4,  5, or 6 years old.


    He looked up at me and said he had to go to the bathroom.  Then he said I had to stick my finger in his butt in order for him to go. (My step daughter had to do this with her son as a baby.


    I went and checked with my current 'real' employer.  "Do you want me to do that?" I asked.  He said "yes, but I would get a glove."


    So I went to do that but never got there.  I found myself looking for a push broom.  Karl, by employeer came shortly behind me also looking for a broom.


    Then I was out side at a park.


    I was with some people whom I didn't know.  A truck pulled up.  As I looked to see who It was, I realized it was my former bricklaying boss. Ron Brubaker and his son, Tommy.


    I said to Tommy, " I heard you had... died.  He said he almost did, but his girl saved him.


    They were sitting in the back of the pick-up truck and they both looked young an healthy.


    This is all I remember of this dream.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home