Friday, January 17, 2014

Prison cut-through interrupted and Dead Cat



1/17/2014  I dreamed about two men that get in trouble when they try crossing through a prison.


I was one of the two men in this dream.




Place:  Upstate New York near the property of my childhood home.




From the end of our driveway, you could go left about 3/4 of a mile then turn left on Shaffer road.  You could go about a mile up that road and everything on your left was our land.  On our land was an old logging road that goes strait back.  From our driveway you could drive toward the back of the property and it would emerge on Shaffer road.




In this dream, me and a friend wanted to simply get to Shaffer road by cutting through the middle of the property.  In my dream version of this property, there was a prison situated in a narrow strip all along Shaffer road.


In order to get to Shaffer road, we decided, against my protest that we would cross through the prison. 




He went first.  What I remember of the dream was a lot of chain-link fence.  He climbed through what appeared to be a hole in the fence.  I watched him get shot at as he ran across the ground.  I thought he made it.




Then I went for it.  I soon found out my friend had been shot.


I got caught.  And when I was approached by a man, I asked if he was the wardern.  He looked pretty young to hold a post like that, but he was, indeed the warden.
As I was being led away, I felt fury over the deadly tactic the guards took.


I think I threatened the warden.




As I was being let along, Isaw in a  little space behind a building and outside the fence by a shed was a dead white cat covered in flies.


This is all I remember of this dream..


Please sign my Guestbook

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home