Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Old HOme, Old family and Nasty Cowb webs 1/22/2014

  • Please sign my Guestbook


  • Wednesday 1/22/2014


    Had a dream that I went to my childhood home, the home my mother still lives in.


    There were happenings prior to arriving at the house that I can't remember.  I do remember arriving at the house and going in through the cellar.


    In real life, the cellar is fairly large and one side of it is actually the garage for two cars with a set of two overhead doors.


    In my dream, something was definitely amiss.


    As I went in through the cellar door, I found the ceiling in their was only about 4 or 5 feet high with bare rafteers (the upstairs floor joists showing.


    My mom and some visitors; my cousins and their kids I think.... I think my uncle was in there too.


    There was like a narrow passageway they were sitting in.  They were sitting on lawn chairs and kitchen chairs and leaning back relaxing, talking like they would around the kitchen table.


    The problem with this was there were huge cowb webs all over the place.


    Some guy, I don't know who he was, was sitting with a big old cowb web just inches from his face.


    They were giving me the heebee-jeebees!


    Then I sat down.


    A girl of about 14 sitting acroos mee was speaking to me.


    I think she was my cousin's daughter... one of them anyway.


    I don't know what she was saying... Her lips were moving and I heard the sounds coming out of her moyth, but I didn't uunderstand.


    I was looking for anyone else to render a translation, but none did.


    This is all I remember of this dream


    (sorry for the typing errors I have just minutes to type this before work)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home