Saturday, May 31, 2014

Time traveling, NASCAR Drag race and Jumping

I had a couple standout dreams last night and this morning:

The first one is a little fuzzy now.  It had to do with what I think were time traveling, or inter-dimensional beings and  they were fighting each other.  One was a person (I think), the other was a creature with long fangs.  I remember them phasing in and out, going to other times and spaces as they fought.  

I remember seeing the fanged creature pouncing on the humanoid from behind with fangs ready to sink into the flesh of his adversary, then  I suddenly had a look at the last place they phased from.  

In place of their physical bodies was a frozen statue-like image of the them.  The image I saw was glistening somewhat, and almost looked like not-quite-hardened wax.  I didn't perceive it to be wax,  but it had the caked appearance of what I thought it would look like.  The colors were a dull red/blue and gray.  

--------------

I also dreamed I was sitting beside a woman from my church who was watching television.  She was in a rocking chair and I was beside her sitting on a small stool or something.  I remember sliding so close to her that I could feel her hair on my cheek..  That's when she noticed I was there, I think.  I think she asked something like, "what are you doing?
--------------------

The next dream I was in what appeared to be a shelter of some kind, and  children were there.  There was a little blond  (what I thought was a girl) who came over to where I was sitting.  She was trying to tell me something but was stuttering terribly.  Then a little blond boy came bye.  He had several small pencil-point dark moles all over his face.

The next think I noticed was me and another person were kneeling on the floor looking at an i-pad with another  little boy.  We were watching a NASCAR race as filmed from a blimp, ie... from directly overhead.  The racetrack we saw was like 15 lanes wide and it looked straight, as if the stock cars were drag racing instead of driving around in circles.  

I said, "Look how wide they are running!"  All the cars were were neck and neck.

Then I saw that the boy laying on his stomach was getting a therapeutic massage on his back by another adult who was there.

---------------------

Yet another dream I was on the side of a hill behind someone's house.  The side of the hill could be considered the backyard to the home.  I think I was supposed to be bringing food to someone back there, but I got distracted.  I discovered I could jump really high.  Iwas tentative at first and didn't make it to the top of this shed that was back there, then the second time I did.  

My brother was there and he was rather indifferent to my jumping ability.

I know there was more to his dream but this is all I can remember now.



  • Please sign my Guestbook
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home