Saturday, August 27, 2016

7/13/16 Soldiers, Demonic Possession and body slams

Here's one I had in my computer's library since July. 

7/13/16  2:17  a.m.  dream

A group os soldiers captured  by an evil force.

The evil guy could transfer his life-force into other nearby  people if he was about to be killed.

We were in a large room.   Captured.

Non compliance  to the bad-one’s orders was met with swift cruel  punishment.  

One of us was going to try to get away but got caught.  The bad-one had him tied down on a bed-like thing and  the bad-one was walked up to him…  one of us said, “he’[s going to rape him without even taking his clothes off.” (with his mind).  I guess he did because a few seconds later he looked weakened.  This was our opportunity to act.  One of us went at him with a fury….  We knew he had to be killed quickly before he transferred his life-force to someone else.    

I can’t remember how we killed him, but we did… and we thought aloud, he’s going to transfer to another host that was a floor below us.”    Somehow we saw as and picked that person up because he was the only one around able to be a host and one of us (me I think) picked him up and slammed him violently to the floor.  I did this over and over till the being was dead.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home