Sunday, September 04, 2016

9/4/16 Lost in City on cloverleaf

Earlier this morning I dreamed I was in a big city and about to take a trip.  I think I was on a Greyhound and it was on astreet heading toward the interstate.  The driver urned into a Mac Dnald's and said we would be taking a break for about an hour.

I decided I didn't want to stay and ride the bus... maybe I was thinking of going into town then making it back to the bus, in any event, I ended up lost and on foot.

I was walking among the towering twists of a cloverleaf.  

I could see the huge city all around me.  I also saw that I wanted to get off the highway and onto ground level but I couldn't seem to get there.

I saw a strange hute or what appeared to be a convexed depression  made of concfete that went streight down to the ground with a very steep incline.  I thought better of trying to slide down it's length because I'd get killed.

This is all I remember of this dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home