Friday, October 21, 2016

10/22/16 Police misconduct and 6 year old black girl surprise

10/22/16      about 12:00 midnight.

I can’t remember the first parts of the dream tonight only that it  had to do with a black kid and a cop at first. 

The black teenager was caught by the police for something minor. 

So the cop detained the young man  without hand cuffing him.

So the cop was investigating the situation while the kid sat un-cuffed .  Other young adults came for him and he was able to run away.  Because he was able to flee, he was chased by police as well as the other black kids (probably gang members I’m not sure).

The police and the other teens cornered the black kid at about the same time. (but the cop who initially detained the kid wasn’t there yet. 

I think what happened was the cops  saw the black kid was about to be killed by the other teens so the policeman fired his weapon at them hitting one. 

It was like the scene in a movie… the kid was sitting on the ground  leaning against a  wall and the cop who initially detained him arrived finally.  The kid looks up at him and says, “you should have cuffed me and put me in the patrol car, but you didn’t.  Now look what happened!  You should have cuffed me and put me in the car.


I could see the policeman's face clearly.  He had a gray mustache and eyebrows with a full head of hair.  He was about 50 and a white guy.  His face was sullen and guilt ridden.  (like a scene you might see in a movie. 

Another part of the dream had to do with even smaller black kids….

This dream took place in a house.

It kind of don’t make sense because  I was the “subject child” at times and at times I was just a passive dream watcher.

As the subject child, I was a witness to something bad.  I think I was actually in trouble for doing something. As a result, I was locked in a small box that sat on a dresser in a bedroom that had a closet door and a simple mattress for a bed..   (I know this dream is a bit fractured and strange)  but in another portion of this dream  some bigger kids hid in the closet with a gun… a rifle I think and shot someone from that closet as that person entered the room.

Now I am the object person in the box and I know someone is coming after me to kill me.  The box has A padlock on it so I don’t think I can bust out.   I think I’m about 8 years old and I think I have a sister who is 6.   There is a revolver in the box with me that I didn’t realize was in there till later.

I think I was inside the box and outside the box  at the same time like I said,  but I wasn’t just a passive dreamer like I initially remembered and mentioned.

I think I (as another black child) entered the room to save the child in the box.  I knew some people where going to come back to get him.  I think kid in box was in there for a day and he said,  I thought you were going to get me out.  The other kid said, I was, but I think you’re good for another day”

So that kid leaves… still sensing that I (in the box) am in great danger start to struggle)  and I strain against the walls of the box with my back and shoulders and the box pops open.  I climb out just as I hear the bad people  enter the house.   At first I was afraid to jump out of the box because I thought the bad people might still be in there with a rifle ready to shoot me…. But I got out t and very gingerly  and fearfully kicked at the door…. Empty.   Phew!  As I turned around I saw the bad people where about to enter the room so I hid beside (and behind the dresser) as much as I could hoping IA wouldn’t be seen.  I was thinking when the bad folks entered the room and walked past the dresser I could push the dresser onto them and get away.

I heard one of the people call out, “He’s gone!”  As this voice entered the room  and moved toward the closet I pushed the dresser.  (here’s where it gets weird).  So The dresser starts to tip… suddenly I’m (I guess) in the box again because I see the person reaching for the gun which was in the box with me…. But the box with the dresser is now toppling and I grab the gun first…. Suddenly I see the face of the person who is trying to get the handgun.  It’s my 6 year old sister!  (in real life, I’m a white guy who just turned 50.  This was my 6 year old African American sister). She was cute with yellow plastic bows at the ends of her many braids. 

I was shocked!  I could not believe what I was seeing.... they got to her  my 6 year old sister was trying to kill me! 

I fell asleep on my loveseat tonight when I had this dream and when I awoke at this part of the dream, I was just about to fall on the floor.


This is all I remember of this dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home