Sunday, November 13, 2016

11/13/16 Washer finding, Meat Cooking, coworker sleeping,, bad brick laying, nasty dump truck

11/13/16    5:53  A.M.

Dream I had this morning had a few different sections.

I was on location  with what looked like a TV show where some men were supposed to find some small metal washers that were located on the ground at the bottom of some building.  It was at night and I saw a few folks at different times locate them.  After finding each one they were to place it on a nearby nail that protruded from the building somewhere near where the washer was found. I don’t remember why but some nails were also found and laid on the ground pointing toward maybe the nails that had the washer over them.

So I think it was my turn and I was on my hands and knees reaching under the crawlspace of a brick building.  I could see the nail sticking out of the ground right where the bricks on the left side went into the ground/foundation.  I was feeling in the dirt for that washer.  Someone said, “come on you’re taking too long”  I said, “NO! I’m not leaving till I find it.” I finally found it. 

Then I got up and moved toward the judges area… but when I got there I found some4 or 5 men in the process of cooking something.

I remember them standing behind a long table each having a large pot sitting on a burner.  What they were cooking didn’t fit in the pot all the way.  The meat looked like a plump and was roughly rectangular, although it was tied on top, middle and bottom with string that pulled at the sides making the meat look slightly cylindrical. It looked like a giant chicken thigh in color and shape.
I was thinking since some of each person’s meat was sticking up above the rim of each pot that none were done cooking yet and probably not good to eat. 

Then I watched one guy pull his out of the pot, rip a piece off and shove it into his mouth.  He was smacking his greasy lips saying how good it was . 

Then I with some folks interested in what the meat was they were cooking.  There was a gaggle of them walking around like chickens but chickens, they were not. I was overhearing someone who said what the names of the animals were and I wanted to know if they were domestic  and if they were farmed (like cattle or Chickens).

When I went to ask, I lost my voice.  Next think I know I was on a roof  swing looking down at someone tryong to ask that same question.


I was yelling it but my voice was gone and it would not travel.  It was like the roof itself was swinging back and forth and the man below kept coming in and out of sight.

Another part of the dream I was  getting ready for bed.  I was going to sleep with a female coworker (not sexual) so I was getting in bed when this little boy came in the room and climbed into bed.  I didn’t know the boy, but I gathered the woman beside me did. 

Next think I know I was going to actually sleep in my brother’s bed (instead I guess)  but when I went in his room the bed was covered with socks laid out as if they were drying. They were all over the bed.  So I proceeded to lay them on the dresser and a couple shelves to make room for me to lay down.

This is all I remember of this part.

Another part I had to go to the store and buy some bags of brick mortar so I could lay some bricks on a job for my boss.

The store didn’t have the brand I was sent to get so I got another brand of the same color.  I got 10 bags.

I went back to the job and laid the bricks… but the bricks wouldn’t stay in place and after a couple (dream-days) the mortar was still wet!  It wasn’t drying…  So my dad walks up and says he has something for me to work on.  He wants me to chisel and weld something  As I was  walking with him I see my bricklayer boss, Ken, and tell him about the mortar I bought and I’m like I’m so sorry.  I’ll take the mortar back and pay for the bag I used.  You don’t even have to pay me for my labor  to build the wall, I said.

So I continue walking with dad, and Ken was walking with us.  A dump truck drives up and we are walking toward it.  It was at night and the truck pulled up  into a short alleyway stopping by a BUILDING’S CORNER ON IT’S right side..  The drive gets out and lifts the dum’s tailgate and lets it drop with a loud  “CLONG”.  A bunch of nasty liquid is jarred from the truck making a splat sound on the pavement.  Ken said, “That stinks’.  He said this a couple times. 

The driver repeated the clonging several times.  Then Dad and I continued toward the truck.  I figured I needed to fix something on the nasty truck so I (having seen the nearby electrical outlets on the wall on the other side of the truck I said to dad, I’m going to get the extension cords”.  He said, “that’s a good ide.”

This is all I remember of this dream


P.S.  In one part of the dream above I think I was dreaming in a dream because I woke up yelling something and was like ashamed that I, in all probability, woke up that coworker of mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home