Friday, November 11, 2016

Bird House and Small Pillow 11/11/116

11/11/16

Last night I had a strange dream, a dream in which I only remember only fragments.

I went to Occupational Therapy Assistand school in which I in a therapeutic media class, I had to build a bird house as well as other craftwork.

In this dream, I remember having 2 bird houses that I made (I guess in the course of a dream-life because I only made one birdhouse in real life).  So these bird houses were sitting on a ledge outside  by room in a big brick building.

There was something else on the ledge, maybe a flower vase or two with fflowers  in them.  The Bird houses were colorful, contrasting to the one I made in real life which was stained brown.

In another part of the dream a woman was sitting on a couch with someone else and she was looking a something that appeared to be a small pilloow.  She was remarking about the quality of it's construction.  I said that I made it and she was like, "wow!  I love the stitching you'll have to show me hgow you did it6"... or something to that effect.

This is all I remember of this dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home