Monday, November 07, 2016

11/7/16 Sand Dune museum and old couple arguing

I was dropped off  at a very sandy area.  It was almost like sand dunes.

A guy dropped me off there (I don’t remember why).  I was going to be picked up at a later time.   So I started walking. 

As I walked, I passed higher and higher  sand hills..  After a while, I thought, “I better head back to where I was dropped off so when the guy comes back to pick me up he will be abler to find me.

So I turned back and  As I headed back I found and followed another trail between  sand hills that led to a building hidden in the sand.

The building was a museum and it was built into a sand hill.

I went in and looked around.  I found an information leaflet in a document holder on the wall, took it out but I couldn’t read it.  I figured I’d read it when I got home. (I’m vision impaired and use and ACROBAT magnifier to read stuff).

I only remember one display case.  It had miniature figurines depicting  sexual intercourse positions.

I thought after a while it was time to go and as I went to go out, the guy who dropped me off came back.

Next, I was leaving from an area that was the entrance of  the sandy area.

It was a place off of Fairschild Road in Remsen, NY; not far from Route 365. (an area that doesn’t actually have any sandy place like in my dream.)

In the next part of the dream I was watching an older man arguing with his wife about what he was doing with his life.  The old man about 65 years old was being picked up by his wife.  She was saying   they didn’t have the money for him to be working on what he was working on.  He said he had $100,000.00  in savings, but that didn’t satisfy her.

She said she was moving in with (I don’t know who; a lady friend I think).   They were standing on the side of the road when they were arguing… behind the car.  He said something sweet to her ( I didn’t hear what it was) and she said , “Oh (don’t remember the name)!”  And they both got in the car.


This is all I remember of this dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home