Sunday, November 13, 2016

11/13/16 Spock injects something into my neck

...about 10:30 A.M.  on the couch.

I dreamed I was sitting in some kind of reclined medical procedure chairlike apparatus.  I had two medical procedures.  The first one I remember they went into the back of my neck ad did something of which I can’t remember. 

I know it’s strange but I think the cast of StarTrek was performing the procdures.

The second procedure I was feeling a lot of anxiety.  I was afraid of what they were going to do.  I looked up and saw Spock looking down at me.  He said to relax but I couldn’t as he injected something into my spinal canal at the base of my neck.  Suddenly I started feeling my legs start to vibrate then go numb beginning with my feet.  At the same time, I could feel strange filling sensations in  my face and head .

This is all I remember of this dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home