Wednesday, November 16, 2016

11/16/16 Trump Tower and Parking Garage Fight

11/16/16

Alarm woke me from dream at 5A.M.

I was on a drive somewhere with my mom.  I guess I must have been young and in a car seat because I had limited views.  I could see through the windshield at and upward angle and I could see out of the door window to my left, also at an upward angle.

I was thinking we were driving south out of NYC and the traffic was backed up to a crawl… though I couldn’t see traffic from my vantage point.

I complained to mom about  both going out of town again and using this particular highway again.  She told me where we were going but I can’t quite remember what she said. Maybe some beach in  North Carolina.

What I could see out of the wind shield was two large white-ish concrete buildings on either side of the highway.  They were lit up with spotlights and towered high into the sky.  The shape wasn’t a clean rectangular line, however , it had lower roofed sections n front and higher sections in back.

I looked out the left window and saw a huge towering parking garage.  This thing was goliath and incomplete at the same time..  It also towered into the sky but it’s side to side massiveness equally massive.

Then I saw the tall white buildings and said (or heard someone else say) that’s Trump tower.

The next thing I know I’m being chased… I guess in this massive parking garage that is “incomplete”.  I slide down an embankment and onto a concrete horizontal beam that dead-ends.  I have to get out of there but can’t see a way.  So I go back and find  what seems like a good hiding place in a crevasse under a huge pile of broken concrete/cinder blocks and other building materials.  The space was actually pretty large and as I looked around I noticed other places where other people had turned into sleeping spaces. 

So I went back out onto the beam.  When I reached the end of it, I realized the beam was hollow and there was a telescoping section of concrete beam within the one on which I was standing.

So I crouched down and started sliding it out.   I was about 50 feet high and didn’t want to fall.  I wondered if I did fall If I’d have tome to ask God to forgive my sins before hitting the floor and being killed.

So I looked around and noticed other men standing on beam-dead-ends too.  And  my beam-sliding-section was almost reaching one guy.  I said, slide your section out to this one and we can cross. 


He was too scared too, so I slid mine out as far as It would go and ventured toward him.  As I got closer I realized he was on a beam supported by metal scaffold frames.  So I jumped toward the legs of one and climbed down.

I was on the ground and in a precarious position because there was a bad man and woman I ended up fighting with.

They wanted to kill me an the other people on the beams (I guess).  The floor of the grounds was concrete and now I only remember a couple parts… I was on a beam again listening to the man and woman conspire on how they would get me.  I had a hollow beam held an end to my ear, the other pointed toward the couple and listened.  (I don’t remember what they said because I couldn’t quite make out there murmurs.   So the woman was suddenly climbing onto the beam I was on and talking all nice.. I said, “what’s in your hand?”  She said , “nothing” as I stepped on her hand removing a syringe.

She was going to tranquilize me… or worse.

So I climbed down to the ground again where the man was waiting for me.  He said  some snarky remark like I was too week to survive this… so I grabbed him with both hands around his neck and started squeezing.  I saw I it was an effective choke  but he reached back and swung at me with his fist…. My alarm went off and woke me up.www.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home