Friday, December 02, 2016

12/03/16 Truck Crash, Flying Roof Repair and Shrinking flight

12/02/16  Dream Last Night

Several parts to Last night’s dream and not necessarily in the correct order:

I got into my truck and was going to drive it somewhere but I couldn’t keep it on the road.  Although I didn’t think I was driving too fast for the curves, it was as if I were going to fast and the truck was swinging wide.  I drove around one curve and saw a guardrail  on the edge of the curve and hoped it would keep my truck on the road but it didn’t.  I broke through, hit a tapered embankment and launched myself into the air and down into a ravine. It was like slow motion. 

I remember thinking, “I’m going to find out what it’s like to get killed.”  Then I thought “I was not going to allow myself to lose consciousness.

The truck landed nose-first at the edge of a creek.  This is all I remember of this part of the dream.

In the next part, I was standing outside of some apartment buildings.  I thought I’d see if I could fly.  I did my flying movement (kind of like flapping chicken wings, but a bit slower; actually gripping the air with my elbows and pulling myself upward).  Up I went.

I went up to the roof of the apartment building; about 5 stories.  I saw some men on their hands and knees up there.  I asked what they were doing.  They said they were fixing the asphalt roof. 

They told me they didn’t have the money to have the roof replaced, so they were patching it by hand.  Here’s what they were doing:  They were (with their hands) scraping out bad roofing from within cracks in the roof.  It was kind of disgusting.  But I found myself helping.

This is all I remember of this part of the dream.

The next part I was just flying around.  I flew along a highway and came upon a (blocked segment?).  I was flying fast and didn’t have much time to react so I thought, I can shrink my size down and fly through grooves in the blockage material.  That’s what I did.

This is all I remember of this part.

I also remember dreaming that I was telling about parts of this dream to some of my co-workers, but the words would not come out my mouth.
This is all I remember of last night’s dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home