Friday, December 23, 2016

12/23/16 Pleading with Protected brother and Cigarette Stealing

12/23/16    1:55am

Sleeping on the couch I had a weird dream.

It was a drama about a guy who got a bunch of money from his brother to keep some kind of factory going.

I think I was the brother who received the money, and I was also an observer in this dream.

It’s kind of short, but the drama was deeply felt.

So, I was just suddenly there in a large room resembling a work floor of a factory that seemed to have train tracks running through it.

A strange door  opened from a relatively high place on the wall.  It was a white door  that initially moved like a drawer when a handle  on the right was pulled.  The door swung own and out then opened via hinges on the right.  There was my dream brother in a kind of protective enclosure.  He was just able to stand there and talk.

I could feel that he was very important to all of us.  So I remember pleading with him  because he thought I  lied to him about why I needed money and what I did with the money he gave me.

Other people (workers?) were around observing.  I was like, “You think I would come to you and ask for a measly $450,000 if I didn’t legitimately need it?  I used the money for exactly what I said I was going to use it for. “

I got the feeling he didn’t believe me so I was pleading with him.  I walked right up to him.  He was in that protective case-thing and I climbed up a bit to look directly into his face.  I pleaded, “Look in my eyes, I promise I didn’t lie to you, you have to believe me”. 

I felt relief , suddenly.  For some reason, with out him speaking I knew he  saw I was telling the truth.

So his little protective case in which he could only stand lifted up, door closed down and then slid back into the wall.  The handle was then pushed up toward the wall.

I had another dream  as well.

Here’s what I remember:

I went into a store for cigaretts II don’t smoke any more quit 9/16/2004).

I can’t remember which brand I wanted. I went across the floor, turned right as I passed the register and looked on a shelf close to the floor.  I saw  several unopened packs of smokes scattered there.  There was also an open pack of smokes laying there.  There was an opening in the wall behind the bottom shelf where that open pack of smokes sat.  I figured the clerk was reaching in occasionally and smoking from that pack.

I asked if they had a particular brand ,  they didn’t.  The clerk said she had another brand though.  I said, no thanks and saw a price tag for one pack was $5.29.  

Without buying any smokes I walked out with  that already opened pack protruding from front pocket.

I quickly jumped in the passenger seat and we drove away.

This is all I remember of these dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home