Saturday, December 17, 2016

12/17/16 Wood Cutting, Devil Worship interruption, Deal not Honored

Interesting dream about a kid with long reddish-brown hair.

He looked like he was  around 16 years old.  Strange thing about this kid is that at times in this dream I was the kid and at others I was a passive  observer, and at other times I was an unseen friend of this kid.

I don’t know what his name is.

This kid got beat up two different times in my dream but I only remember the second.    There was also a narrator who would speak (unseen) like in a TV show.

He was walking home  (quite a long walk)  through the woods on a pine-needle covered dirt road.  Near the end of where the road would curve left, the boy would turn right walk through the woods for a bit then tromp down a shallow, but steep ravine, jump across the water then climb up the other side. 

We’ll get back to that in a minute. 

The boy lived alone I think. He went to a run-down building where the owner did odd jobs for people. The boy went there and asked  he had any fire wood for sale.  The man said no, but he would cut some..

So the boy waited there.  Then “I” became the man cutting the wood became boy and my brother (with a helper).  My brother was measuring every log he cut, and for some reason I was very impatient.  I said, “let me help.”  I started ‘reaching and grabbing’ (as they say) and I was throwing logs toward my brother so they could be cut more quickly.  But He was still moving very slowly.  I said, give me the saw.  “let me cut the wood”  he said no he’s got it.  I said, “you don’t have to measure every one, you can estimate the lengths and cut more quickly”.  He said, “I want the logs to look good”(essentially).

So I went back to the guy’s shop to wait for the wood.

I waited all day.  Then in the evening, I noticed people started arriving and pulling up chairs in the man’s shop.  Before I knew it there were a couple dozen adults worshiping Satan.

I just about couldn’t stand it.  I started saying the Lord’s prayer very loudly as I headed toward the door.

The people in the room were indignant to me waving their hands telling me to leave.

I went outside and headed home.

This would be the second time the boy had gotten beat up.

He went down the road, cut through the woods and just when he went to hop the water in the creek, he saw some area high school kids arrive  in a car on the road above. 

As I observed the dream, and the boy walked down the road, I heard the narrator say something to the effect that this is where the boy gets punished the worst by the boys.  He used a word like captive or kidnapped…. Something like that.

So suddenly I was an unseen friend walking with the boy.  Some other kids on bicycles were arriving  above as the boy, instead of jumping over the water, jumped right into the creek and started running toward what looked like a bridge over the creek up ahead a ways.

I (the unseen friend) had a squirt gun and I was spraying water into the face and eyes of the kids on the bikes.  One of the kids fell as a result.

They ended up catching the boy and pulled him into the car.  They were punching on him and doing I-don’t-know-what.

The next day the boy went to retrieve his firewood from the man who holds  devil worshiping services in his shop.  The boy was with  friends this time.  Then, I became the boy again.
I told the guy I was there to pick up my wood.  He then gave me a lame excuse why he couldn’t sell it to me; Something about  how it wasn’t fair to sell it to me when he had not put any on the market in town.

Now I became indignant.  I yelled, “you are full of shit!”  I was angry.  I cussed him up one side and down the other.  I told him I would never do business with him again.

This is all I remember of this dream

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home